Carnation - Ingrowing toenail protector
An ingrown toenail can have a number of different causes.
- Cutting your toenail too short or rounding the edge of the nail can cause it to grow into the skin.
- Wearing shoes or socks that don't fit well can also cause an ingrown toenail
- If your shoes are too tight, they might press the nail into the toe and cause it to grow into the skin.
- You can get an ingrown toenail if you hurt your toe, such as stubbing it
- Repeating an activity that injuries the nail, such as kicking a soccer ball, can also cause an ingrown nai